Digging in the Dells
Central Region Garden Clubs, Inc., Convention
October 4 & 5, 2017 at Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells
The Wisconsin Garden Club Federation welcomes all members of the Central Region (CR) and guests to the Wisconsin Dells for Digging in the Dells – the 85th Annual Central Region Convention. Members are welcome to stay for the Gathering for Gardeners. Our committee is hard at work to combine two events into an extended weekend of education, networking, CR business and fun! The Central Region begins on October 4, 2017 and concludes the following day. The Gathering for Gardeners immediately follows on October 6 and 7, 2017.
Come to the 85th Annual Central Region Convention and:
- Enjoy the welcome dinner and a presentation on Whooping Crane restoration and the great work of the International Crane Foundation (Oct. 4)
- Attend the annual business meeting (Oct. 5)
- Get up early for breakfast and investigate a presentation on invasive plants (Oct. 5)
- Relax and eat lunch while learning how to integrate prairie plants into home landscapes (Oct. 5)
- Have fun at the reception banquet and floral design presentation featuring plant materials from home gardens (Oct. 5)
- Honor our new NGC president Nancy and new CR director Fran
- Celebrate Central Region’s 85th year
- Shop for treasures for your home and garden
All of the events take place at the Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark in the lovely scenic and quiet part of Wisconsin Dells. Attendees receive a special rate of $99 per night that extends for three days before and after the Convention and Gathering. WGCF members welcome garden club friend from across the region to come to Wisconsin, enjoy fall color, have fun and learn great things while Digging in the Dells.
Wisconsin Garden Club Federation
Gerianne Holzman, President