Garden Expo – Designs Requested
Garden Expo 2021 Virtual Design Program
The members of the Madison District GC and WGCF have always been very active supporting Garden Expo and most recently with terrific floral designs. With Expo going virtual this year, we cannot host a traditional Flower Show and do not have time to put together a virtual show. Instead, we invite all of you to participate in a virtual floral design program. We ask you to choose one, two or even all five of the following “classes” and put your creativity to work. We all need something fun to do and what better way to spend some of our stay at home time then playing with flowers…in January!
- Zoom – miniature design, close up image needed
- Virtual – virtual landscape, e.g. pot-et-fleur, terrarium, dish garden, etc.
- Learning – incorporate school related items
- Wi-Fi – industrial/tech look
- Internet – illuminated design, be sure your lighting is obvious in the photo
- Pick your theme or themes from the list
- Create your design
- Photograph your design in front of a plain wall, staging panel, underlay, etc. We want to see your design not what is behind it.
- Send your high quality images to Gerianne in jpg format by January 22, 2021
- Include design theme
- Include list of plant material
- Include your inspiration or thoughts about your design
- Include size of design for class 1
- Gerianne will create a presentation with your images and information and convert to a video for showing during Expo.
- Designs will NOT be judged
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION JANUARY 22, 2021!
Thanks for participating, have fun and we cannot wait to see what you put together. Feel free to contact Gerianne (email@example.com) with any questions.